Tuesday, April 6, 2010

If You're Famous You Get a Gig While the Talented Are Out of Luck

It seems that if you're a celebrity, you can get a book published, no problem, while talented writers struggle. If you're the daughter of a past president, you can land a TV journalist gig, while talented journalism graduates are jobless. Is it just me, or is this just wrong?

-OK. I have two for this one!

I swear that K-Fed could land a book deal
While talented writers can't buy a meal
The thought causes me pains
But celebrity reigns
This world we live in makes me want to squeal

As long as you are blonde and your last name is Bush
You can work on Today, helping brains turn to mush
The skilled are unemployed
While Jenna fills the void
Real journalists gag every time she shows her tush

1 comment:

Chantal said...

Great topic and great lyrics!